Friday, February 13, 2009

Teeth and anticipating arrivals!


So the good news is Madison is growing some teeth! As a breast feeding momma I wasn't too upset that she waited 11 months to finally get some, but I was wondering when they would show up... now to get a picture, that's another story. Not to mention getting a pic is also a two man job and I'm about 6 feet 2 inches and 210lbs short of that right now, luckily that's not for long, Mike is coming home!!! I'm so excited! I know most people reading this don't even know the situation, but it's been 2 1/2 months since I've seen him all because some people in the USMC can't do there job, and actually still haven't completed it, but he wasn't about to miss our little girls b-day. In any case, he is coming home on leave, so I am 5 days away from 3 weeks of bliss and I can't wait. So now I will just take and enjoy a 3 day weekend, and prepare for a week of Transition Assistance Preparation class, or at least I think that P stands for that, who knows? Anyways got get the civis out and figure out what to do with myself for 5 days, I think Maddy might have me covered on the last. Since I don't have a picture of the teeth, here's a picture of what we will be doing this weekend. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment